EB-595675LA Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Battery Replacement
- Product No. battery-samnote2
- Retail Price: $49.99
- Our Price: $19.99
In Stock: >10
Usually ships the same business day
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Battery is a 3100 mAh battery. The Lithium Ion technology delivers long lasting talk times, standby time and rechargeable with no memory effect. This battery is great to have as a replacement or an extra battery for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Lithium ion batteries do not have "memory" issues so you can recharge anytime without first draining the battery. Keep your wireless device working at peak performance levels at all times. Just pop the battery in your pocket or bag and you’re good to go that extra mile.The Samsung EB-595675LA is the battery which comes with your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone, whether you're looking to replace an old battery or simply want a spare one, you can be confident of getting the same battery life out of your phone as you originally experienced.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Uses the latest Lithium Ion battery technology giving you the best performance possible
- Brand new and Original equipment battery
- Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life.
- Voltage: 3.8V 3100 mAh
- Part# EB-595675LA
Note: This is ORIGINAL Baterry and it does not require any adopter, just plug and play!
You can choose to pay for your cellphone and accessories on delivery, for details see Terms&Delivery tab.
Purchase this item and receive 0 Reward Points. Find out more about collecting Reward Points.
You must be logged in to write a review.
NumberOneSupplier.ca is custom made website with additional security features and Pay Pal Pro integrated for your absolute safe online shipping.
- All other popular cards like: American Express, Maestro, Discover etc.
- PayPal (Note: We only ship to a confirmed PayPal address. For more information in the steps of confirming your PayPal address, please contact PayPal directly)
- Wire Transfer (For wholesale only)
Note: For credit card payment method orders are only shipped to the address that matches with the credit cards billing address. If the shipping address provided by you, the customer, does not match with the credit card's billing address your order will be cancelled automatically without prior notice. For PayPal payment method orders are only shipped to a confirmed PayPal address. If the PayPal address is an unconfirmed address, your order will be cancelled automatically without prior notice.
This policy is for your security, in case your credit card or paypal account ID has been stolen and unauthorized use attempt.
- Length of shipping time is due to the shipping method selected by the Customer.
- All orders require 1 - 2 business days of processing time prior to shipping.
- We ship to CANADA ONLY
- Standard Shipping and Flat Rate Shipping service (Canada Post 5 - 8 business days within Canada) For more information, please visit www.canadapost.com
- Canada Post Xpresspost (Delivery within 2 - 4 business days)
- Canada Post Priority (Delivery within 1 - 2 business days)
- All Canada shipment orders can be tracked at www.canadapost.com
- Number One Supplier does not process orders during weekends and holidays.
- No deliveries will be made on Saturday or Sunday.
- Number One Supplier does not guarantee same day shipping.
- Canada Post will leave a pick-up notice in your mailbox advising you of the pick-up location. (Please bring a piece of Identification Card - such as driver's license as the Postal Office requires this).
- Per Canada Post's rules and regulations only the receiver is allowed to pick-up the parcel, if you would like a family member to pick-up the parcel for you, please contact Canada Post for the required documents prior going.
Note1. This item is delivered by Canada Post Small Parcel and it has the tracking number and insurance.
Note2. If you are registered customer with pretax order of $60.00 for individual or $200.00 for wholesale customer and you live in GTA (Great Toronto Area) you can choose to pay cash on delivery.
To place this request please click on COD button on the checkout page.
To read our latest Payment Terms and Delivery, please go to the Terms & Delivery page.